Are you building online tools for the temporary staffing industry?
Or do you have plans to connect your online tools with enterprise software?
Deezze is the most complete platform to use for building and connecting tools.
Deezze is for organizations in the temporary staffing industry.
Tools in development:
- Hopper (pre-selection software)
- Share (multi-posting software)
- Contracts (self service software for employers)
- Analytics (business intelligence software)
- Leads (lead database and lead management software for agencies)
- Hedson (CV database, self service software)
- CRM software
- HRM software
- Matching software
- VMS (Vendor Management Software)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation software)
- CV parsing software (based on Textkernal technology)
- and more, but it’s a secret what…
Deezze has development going on around the world, 24/7. Do you have a great idea you’d like to share, but don’t have a developer to make it happen? Add your request to our enhancement request database firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deezze offers a high standard of reliability and has a reputation as a source of robust and efficient business software components in the world of work.
Deezze was founded in 2010 by a team of experienced online marketing & recruitment specialists and software architects in The Netherlands.
Our team has decades of collective experience in enterprise software and online portal development.
We founded Deezze because we saw a market opportunity for an application Platform as a Service that helps you to speed up the development of online tools, and offering a secure connection to your enterprise applications.
Over the years, our platform has evolved and has been extensively used for developing and connecting a wide range of online tools used in the temporary staffing industry.